BOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY
A REAL INSIGHT BEHIND THE SCENES AT LIVERPOOL
Join us for the fascinating story showing how Jaguar Land Rover transform a roll of steel into a complex premium vehicle ready to tackle even the most challenging terrain. On the full tour of the facility you get an in depth insight into each area and will get up close and personal with huge industrial presses stamping out rolls of steel into perfect 3D panels.
The trip will culminate in seeing our dedicated quality team scrutinising each vehicle ensuring it meets Jaguar Land Rover's exacting standards before being dispatched for customers all over the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Price per person: £49.00
Price per child (10-16 years): £39.00
Experience Terms and Conditions Apply.
Please click here for details.
- A welcome drink and introduction before visiting the huge industrial presses stamping out rolls of steel into perfect 3D panels.
- View our family of robots welding, riveting, bonding and measuring these panels with incredible accuracy time after time to create the finished body.
- See how our professors of paint ensure a world class paint finish on every vehicle.
- Then on to the mind-blowing logistics of Trim and Final, where everything comes together.
- And the final stage - our dedicated quality team scrutinising each vehicle to ensure it meets our standards.
See what people are saying about us on TripAdvisor.
HOW TO BOOK
For booking and availability call
0151 448 4023 (local rate call) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING
As a minimum you will need to bring a valid driving licence, comfortable outdoor clothing and sturdy footwear.
Click here for a list of our local accommodation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please click here to view our full trading terms and conditions.